Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionCareless Wives, Unfaithful Husbands begin with the story of a couple who almost ruined their marriage due to the carelessness of the wife, which led to the unfaithfulness of the husband. It is a book with deep insight on how to make your marriage work and make your partner faithful and more committed to you. This book is a treasure chest of lively, practical advice to help you learn how to: 1. Prevent your marriage from falling apart 2. Make your partner more committed to you 3. Eliminate dangerous behaviours that may shipwreck your marriage 4. Build a lifestyle that protects and nurtures your marriage forever 5. Identify and prevent deadly intruders from breaking into your marriage to ruin it 6. Forgive a cheating partner and start enjoying marital bliss together. This book will t only transform your marriage, it will also make you a better person. Please consider posting your review after reading this book. This will be greatly appreciated.
- Author BiographyEbenezer Afolabi is a Pastor, a gifted counselor, a sound teacher of God's word, a worship leader, songwriter, and a passionate defender of the Christian faith. His common slogan is, God is still in the business of working miracles. This expression is based on his many experiences of the supernatural power of God in his life and ministry. He has authored four books which includes God Can Be Funny, Defending What You Believe, Biblical Support for Marrying Younger Men, and his latest book titled, Careless Wives, Unfaithful Husbands. Please consider posting a review after reading this book.
- Author(s)Ebenezer Afolabi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.