All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn <i>Caribbean Breeze</i> Jeffrey and company set about their task of Traveling through all time and space as they face an evil the likes of which may very well unravel all of existence as it seeks to destroy the universe as they kw it and remake it for its own foul purposes. Enemies and allies abound, but who can tell them apart? Perhaps even more importantly, is the question, of, what would you sacrifice to save the all that is? When the answer is everything, and you're the Master Traveler as Jeffrey is, that means you're in for a bumpy ride! Saddle up and enjoy the ride with them in the exciting sequel to <i> Rescue Diary </i> as they journey to unseen lands, and times, both far and near!
- Author BiographySteve Coffing is a prolific and passionate writer, who writes in a stream of consciousness state he calls, 'The Flow, ' meaning, it just comes to him and he writes it down. His writing covers everything from inspirational shorts to science fiction, fantasy, romantic fairy tales and almost everything in between. His early books chronicle his quest for enlightenment after which he returned to novel form writing. His stories weave a rich tapestry that one can easily become immersed in and his characters are equally diverse. He can be reached via his website www.bethelighthouse.com.
- Author(s)Steve Coffing
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.