All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the experiences of Caribbean immigrants to Spain, France, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands as well as the United States. This work shows the demographic, socio-ecomic, political and cultural impact migrants have, as well as their role in the development of transnational social fields.
- Author BiographyMargarita Cervantes-Rodriguez is currently a visiting research scholar at the Center for Migration and Development at Princeton University. She is the author of International Migration in Cuba: Accumulation, Imperial Designs and Transnational Social Fields. Ramon Grosfoguel is Associate Professor in the Department of Ethnic Studies at the University of California-Berkeley and Senior Research Associate of the Maison des Sciences de l'Homme in Paris. His most recent book is Colonial Subjects: Puerto Ricans in a Global Perspective. Eric Mielants is Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology in the College of Arts and Sciences at Fairfield University. He is the author of The Origins of Capitalism and the Rise of the West. (Temple).
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note8 tables, 8 halftones, 2 maps, 2 figures
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEric Mielants,Margarita Cervantes-Rodriguez,Ramon Grosfoguel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.