All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIt has become evident that the health of the horse's mouth is of the utmost importance. Now, you can examine this vital but little-seen world by yourself. This authoritative book offers an excellent, full-color guided tour of the equine oral cavity, leaving you with a better understanding of the anatomy and mechanics of the mouth, and a thorough education on its proper maintenance so as best to ensure a pleasurable, healthy, and long life for your horse.
- Author BiographyChris Hannes competed in several horse disciplines--dressage, jumping, and cross-country--as a child. He graduated as a veterinarian in 1989 and spent a year of specialized study in animal medicine service surgery. He practiced in a group animal practice until 2005 when he resigned and started his own independent practice specializing solely in dentistry for horses.
- Author(s)Chris Hannes
- PublisherTrafalgar Square
- Date of Publication25/05/2009
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNorth Pomfret
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square
- Content Note264 colour photographs
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.