CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionCarl lived his life the way he believed a man had the right to live it. Women were t human beings, they were possessions, put on this earth to please men. A man bought and paid for his wife when he signed that marriage license. Rita could t live this way any more. She was a human being, with rights. Could she escape Carl's grasp? Before he killed her?
- Author BiographyCarron O'Collins lives in the Pacific Northwest with her four children. Carron writes from experience, with an imagination that takes ordinary life to the fear factor of 'what if...'
- Author(s)Carron O'Collins
- Date of Publication18/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.