All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Schirmer Performance Editions). The more advanced of Czerny's best-kwn exercises, this set emphasizes the development of rapid passage work for both hands. Includes historical and performance tes, as well as easy-to-read new music engraving. Schirmer Performance Editions are designed for pia students and their teachers as well as for professional pianists. These editions offer insightful interpretive suggestions, pertinent fingering, and historical and stylistic commentary. Prepared by experienced artists and master teachers, these publications provide an accurate, well-informed score resource for pianists.
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Weight218 g
- Width224 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byMatthew Edwards
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.