Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionFlip over these numbers! - there are more than nine million paid Acrobat license holders, and 500 million Acrobat Readers have been downloaded. This book is written to appeal to anyone with Acrobat experience seeking to take advantage of the dramatic feature enhancements of either the Standard or Professional version of Acrobat 6.0. It teaches the latest techniques for creating professional PDFs for print, the web, or CD, from one of the biggest names in the industry. The author's name will sell books - he produces the Adobe-supported PDF Conference, and Adobe picked him to run the Acrobat 6.0 training sessions at the worldwide launch.
- Author BiographyCARL YOUNG (Phoenix, AZ) is president of DigiPub Solutions, Inc. and is the producer of the PDF Conferences (www.pdfconference.com). He is an Adobe Certified Expert in Acrobat.
- Author(s)Carl Young
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Note1
- Weight720 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.