All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a concise, informative and highly illustrated guide to Carlisle Cathderal, charting its history and giving details of its architecture. Included is a layout plan of the cathedral demonstrating Norman, Early English, Decorate, Perpendicular, Tudor and later parts of the building.
- Author BiographyThe orginal text was written by The Very Revd H.E.C. Stapleton FSA, who was Dean of Carlisle.
- Author(s)H. Stapleton
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/11/1991
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePitkin Cathedral Guide
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitkin Publishing
- Content Note38 colour , 3 b/w images, 1 map
- Weight100 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byJohn McIlwain
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.