All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe photography of Carlos Spottor (Budapest, 1971) points to the major questions of today, from the growth of China to the problems in Latin America and the drama of immigration in the Mediterranean. However, his images go beyond graphic journalism ; Spottor is a storyteller, a graphic narrator who is aware that trying to reduce any situation to an image only serves to simplify reality, even in the best of cases. Recently awarded the World Press Photo Prize in the category of multimedia for his work At the Gates of Europe, this volume contains the most representative works from his oeuvre.
- Author(s)Remi Coignet
- PublisherLa Fabrica
- Date of Publication29/06/2015
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLa Fabrica
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.