All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of seven Official Guides to the Wales Coast Path, specially commissioned by the Countryside Council for Wales, these attractive and comprehensive guides contain everything walkers need to walk and enjoy the Wales Coast Path. Written by outdoor professionals, these authorative guidebooks give long-distance and local walkers what they need to explore the coast path with confidence. With clear, expertly-written and numbered directions, enhanced Ordnance Survey maps for the entire route, professional photographs, distance charts, section introduction, background information and interpretation of points of interest along the way, these guides set a new standard in clarity and ease-of-use. This guide breaks the Carmarthen Bay & Gower section of the Wales Coast Path - from Tenby to Swansea - into achievable day-walk sections.
- Author BiographyDr Harri Roberts is the author of several walking guides, a freelance editor, book reviewer, Welsh translator and member of the Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild.
- Author(s)Harri Roberts
- PublisherNorthern Eye Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationTattenhall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthern Eye Books
- Content Notecolour photos
- Width115 mm
- Height190 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.