All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe text In the beginning God is synymous with truth for many mortals on earth; however, this is a fairy tale. An ancient superior race, from ather galaxy wages war against a rival Ares tribe forced to live on earth, which threatens to destroy humankind; this tribe is kwn as Gods, and their rivals Devils. As the overwhelming threat looms over humankind, only few courageous humans stand between these ancient beings as a beacon of hope or despair for humanity. The mobster Jody Kiky and his associates are charged with the task under an ultimatum by Emperor Dragon Dagoth ruler of the New World Order, to apprehend a demi-immortal Joshua Curthy, as he seeks solitude during the Empire's siege, and reign of terror against those who practise religion. This turns Jody, William, and others who were once fond of Joshua against him, and they scour the city streets of Toronto in their quest to apprehend him, while meeting others along the way who vie for their help to free their families, and friends from the deplorable conditions of the extermination ghettos constructed by the wretched villain Emperor Dagoth, who has sought to rid the world of religious individuals and avenge the deaths of his beloved wife Annex, and son Cynric who died at the hands of Christians. Their only hope is to utilize the bond of human spirit, and unite as one in order to take down the tyranny of the Emperor, and his Empire. Yet, with the Emperor's secret weapons, Black Ops clones, and time travel equipment will Jody, and the citizens of the New World Order rise to the occasion, and save humanity? Or succumb to the new threat which looms over their lives?
- Author BiographyA writer at a young age JOHN CRAIG published his first book in 2008. It sold worldwide for over a year. He has published three consecutive books since that time. The author continues to practise IT consulting for businesses and residential clients, and writes full time. He lives with his son in Toronto, Ontario Canada.
- Author(s)MR John G Craig
- PublisherCraigarts Entertainment
- Date of Publication05/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCraigarts Entertainment
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.