All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionCarnegie Museum of Art is rewned for its collection of decorative arts and design objects. This volume presents, for the first time, the collection's highlights, from early porcelain to Arts and Crafts furniture to contemporary turned wood. More than 100 illustrated entries detail almost 200 European and American objects from the 1750s to the present. Included are ceramics, furniture, metalwork and glass by teworthy designers and manufacturers, such as Meissen, Tiffany, Herter Brothers, Marcel Breuer, Peter Voulkos and Ron Arad. Also featured are the museum's important holdings of early western Pennsylvania furniture, invatively designed chairs, and contemporary glass and aluminum objects.
- Author(s)Jason T. Busch
- PublisherCarnegie Museum of Art,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Museum of Art,U.S.
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width190 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.