All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do carnivores eat? Mostly meat! Find out what classifies an animal as a 'carnivore, ' as well as how common features like tooth shape reflect an animal's diet. Get and in-depth look at a wide range of fascinating animals from around the world and introduce readers to ideas about the relationships between animals.
- Author(s)James Benefield
- PublisherHeinemann Educational Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleWhat Animals Eat?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width173 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.