All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
About this product
- Description<b>THE BIGGEST SUDOKU COLLECTION YET</b> Carol Vorderman, international Sudoku expert, has done it again! In <i>Master Sudoku</i>, she introduced America to the popular new number logic game, taking players from vice to expert in 200 puzzles. Now, she brings us <i>Carol Vorderman s Massive Book of Sudoku</i>, the largest collection ever containing more than 400 puzzles ranging from easy to super difficult, as well as several new, ultrachallenging kinds of Sudoku for you to try. Also included here are the rules of Sudoku and Carol s insider tips, so that even a beginner can become a master. <i>Carol Vorderman s Massive Book of Sudoku</i> is perfect for the already addicted Sudokuist or any puzzle lover just discovering the game that s sweeping the world.
- Author BiographyCarol Vorderman is Britain s leading female television host. For twenty-three years she has been known as the Numbers Queen on the hit UK quiz show <i>Countdown</i>, where she performs mental arithmetic at lightning speed. She has also presented science and technology shows for many years, including BBC TV s<i> Tomorrow s World</i>, as well as top-rated entertainment programs such as <i>Stars and Their Lives</i>. Carol hosted the world s first live Sudoku television show in July 2005. She holds a degree from Cambridge and is she hooked on Sudoku.
- Author(s)Carol Vorderman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width132 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.