All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeaving together elegance, delicacy, and femininity, Carolina Herrera hasdefined a graceful aesthetic that is all her own. Born into an aristocratic family, Herrera's fashion sensibilities were awakened when she attended her firstfashion show, at age thirteen. Since her emergence as a rewned beautysurrounded by royals and artists, Carolina Herrera has established herselfas the woman who dresses women who kw how to dress. Told through thelens of celebrated photographers and the words of friends, colleagues, andadmirers, this is the story of one of today's most timeless designers and mostremarkable women.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Kotur is a senior editor of Vogue where she develops feature stories and works closely with photographers such as Annie Leibovitz, Jonathan Becker, and Steven Klein. Hamish Bowles is the international editor at large for Vogue. Prior to joining Vogue in 1992 as style editor, Bowles was fashion editor and later style editor at Harpers and Queens. Bowles has also served as creative consultant at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Jacqueline Kennedy: The White House Years exhibition at the Costume Institution.
- Author(s)Alexandra Kotur
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight2064 g
- Width267 mm
- Height345 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byHamish Bowles
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.