All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.54
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionChoosing to be a healer, teaches Caroline Myss, comes with serious spiritual and energetic demands and it is crucial to understand and prepare for them. Here Caroline shares her most valuable insights and recommendations for health care professionals, counsellors, therapists, bodyworkers, and anyone serving to heal others.
- Author BiographyCaroline MyssCaroline Myss is the author of four New York Times bestsellers: Anatomy of the Spirit, Sacred Contracts, Invisible Acts of Power, and Why People Don t Heal and How They Can. A leading voice in the field of energy medicine and human consciousness, she holds degrees in journalism, theology, intuition, and energy medicine. She has appeared on two highly successful public television programs, and on The Oprah Show.
- Author(s)Caroline M. Myss
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication21/06/2004
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight127 g
- Width132 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Running Time300
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.