All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionCarrot is a delightful story about a common house cat who finds that the grass is t always greener on the other side of the fence. Carrot envies the fancy white cat she sees on a yacht in the bay and fantasizes a life of wealth: She would be asked to marry / the Earl of Kent's cat. / Nothing could be / more romantic than that. Finally Carrot realizes her common life has much to offer that idleness aboard a yacht could never fulfill: Without their sweet Carrot / what would her poor family do? / And what of the mouse? / Who would tend to his flu?
- Author BiographyVanita Oelschlager is a wife, mother, grandmother, philanthropist, former teacher, current caregiver, author and poet. A graduate of Mount Union College in Alliance, Ohio, she now serves as a Trustee of her alma mater and as Writer in Residence for the Literacy Program at The University of Akron. Vanita and her husband Jim were honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award from the National Multiple Sclerosis Society in 2006. She was the Congressional Angels in Adoption award recipient for the State of Ohio in 2007 and was named National Volunteer of the Year by the MS Society in 2008. Vanita was also honored in 2009 as the Woman Philanthropist of the Year by the Summit County Chapter of the United Way.
- Author(s)Vanita Oelschlager
- PublisherVanita Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanita Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width217 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kristin Blackwood
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.