All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $7.84Trending at AU $8.30
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.20
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $30.97
About this product
- DescriptionThese mazes are going places! Suitable for ages 7 and up, the 36 labyrinths involve cars and trucks of all descriptions. Includes vehicles for public transit (double-decker bus and stretch limo), construction (cement mixer, crane, bulldozer, and dump truck), safety (fire engine and police car), and many others. Solutions.
- Author BiographyThe author and illustrator of more than 1,000 children's books, Tony Tallarico got his start in comics in 1953, penciling and self-inking stories for such publishers as Charlton, Trojan, and the David C. Cook Publishing Company. His popular creations include the <i>Where Are They?</i> series, which has sold more than 15 million copies in a dozen languages. Tony also created the first black hero comic book, <i>Lobo</i>, and and the first political satire comic book, <i>The Great Society Comic Book</i>. Tony Tallarico, Jr., has been creating word puzzles and activity books for three decades. His Dover titles include <i>Find and Color Activity Book, Spot-the-Differences Across the USA, Nature Trivia Maze, Eco-Logical Brain Games, Frightfully Fun Halloween Activity Book, Spot-the-Differences Around the World, Baseball Activity Book, Presidents Activity Book, </i> and <i>English-Spanish Word Search.</i>
- Author(s)Tony Tallarico
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.