CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionA vivid, strange, and beautiful account of a year in Sweden, this poem represents the ways in which wildness and monstrousness, dream and terror, coexist forever with constructions of order. Inspired by a medieval map of the same name, the poem weaves the gloom of the author's forgotten past with the pain and pleasures of her present life, creating a treatise on motherhood, marriage, love, forgiveness, reconnection, and abandonment.
- Author BiographyAnn Fisher-Wirth teaches English and environmental studies at the University of Mississippi. She received the Rita Dove Poetry Award and two Poetry Fellowships from the Mississippi Arts Commission. She has also received the Fulbright Distinguished Chair in American Studies at Uppsala University, Sweden. She is the author of Blue Windows and Five Terraces. She lives in Oxford, Mississippi.
- Author(s)Ann Fisher-Wirth
- PublisherWings Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSan Antonio, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWings Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.