All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionTensors are t only necessary to characterize physical quantities but also to define the intrinsic properties of the medium. Tensors allow a degree of compactness to be introduced into the complex physical relationship so that relationship can be seen more clearly. Tensors can be considered as a most powerful language and mode of presentation for physical science. The aim of this book is to provide the reader a clear understanding of what the tensors are, their Algebra, Calculus and their applications? The book is divided into two parts. Part I covers the basic concepts of algebra and calculus of the tensor. Part II deals with the applications of tensors to various branches like Geometry, Mechanics, Elasticity, Electromagnetic Theory and Polarization.
- Author(s)K.N. Tripathi,Vinod Kumar Sharma
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2016
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.