All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionCartier epitomizes creativity and individuality in jewellery design. The 175 objects featured in this book exemplify Cartiers inimitable talent and represent milestones in twentieth-century design. Peerless archetypes of excellence that are important benchmarks in the history of world jewelery, they retain their beauty and relevance into the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyFrancois Chaille, writer, art historian, and fashion expert, has written several titles published by Flammarion, including The Book of Ties (1994), Cartier: Creative Writing (2000), The Little Book of Ties (2001), Girard-Perregaux (2005), The Cartier Collection: Jewelry (2005), and The Cartier Collection: Timepieces (2006).
- Author(s)Francois Chaille,Michel Aliaga
- PublisherEditions Flammarion
- Date of Publication06/08/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Weight2400 g
- Width290 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.