All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn these lyrical meditations in prose and poetry, Marjorie Agosin evokes the many places on four continents she has visited or called home. Recording personal and spiritual voyages, the author opens herself to follow the ambiguous, secret map of her memory, which does t betray. Through Agosin's memories and reflections on exodus, migration, and moving beyond the familiar we learn what can be found when we journey with openness, as approachable to strangers as we are to ourselves.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Agosin, a human rights activist and writer, is a professor of Spanish at Wellesley College. Her many books include Dear Anne Frank, A Cross and a Star, and The Alphabet in My Hands. Agosin's honors include the Gabriela Mistral Medal of Honor for Lifetime Achievement, given by the Chilean government; the Letras de Oro prize; and the Latino Literature Prize.
- Author(s)Marjorie Agosin
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byNancy Abraham Hall
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.