All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in Carulli's Method for Guitar (1810), these 24 progressive student-teacher duets cover all aspects of beginning and intermediate-level classical guitar. A wide range of keys (both major and mir) and meters (both simple and compound) is represented. Ideal for improving technique and developing sight-reading skills.
- Author BiographyItalian composer Ferdinando Carulli (1770-1841) taught himself to play the guitar after learning the cello under the instruction of a priest. In 1808 he went to Paris, where he was brilliantly successful in concerts. He published about 300 compositions for guitar, consisting of solos, duets, trios, quartets and concertos.
- Author(s)Ferdinando Carulli
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.