All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionSpanish (Rotterdam based) architects Helena Casava and Jesus Hernandez have developed a strong pictorial strategy for their exhibition in the Architektur Galerie Berlin (17.05. - 29.06.2013). The book Scale & Perception with the same title as the exhibition serves to provide greater insight to Casava + Hernandez' central theme of architecture, based on photographs by Christian Richters. They show, from his point of view, the many overlapping layers which define the visual perception of the buildings. They are accompanied by numerous plans and sketches showing the role of every single layer in the creation of the overall perception. The book is completed by the manifesto-like text Scale & Perception: Rethinking Phemelogical Architecture in the Global Age by Casava + Hernandez.
- PublisherErnst Wasmuth Verlag
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- Place of PublicationTurbingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintErnst Wasmuth Verlag
- Weight717 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byUlrich Muller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.