All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for pediatric dermatologists, fellows, dermatology residents and medical students rotating in pediatric dermatology, this book covers topics ranging from atopic dermatitis, drug eruptions, neonatal inpatient dermatology, abuse, and skin signs of other systemic diseases. Inpatient Pediatric Dermatology is an emerging subspecialty of Pediatric Dermatology, yet little has been written for the practicing physician treating these young patients in the hospital. Case-based Inpatient Pediatric Dermatology fills that void and uses case-based examples to highlight common and uncommon presentations of dermatologic disease in the hospitalized pediatric patient. Complete with useful color illustrations and photographs, this book is the go-to guide for clinicians treating hospitalized pediatric dermatology patients.
- Author BiographyMarcia Hogeling, MD, FAAD, FAAP, is Director of Vascular Anomalies Clinic and Fellowship Co-Director, Dermatology, at Phoenix children's Medical Group. Dr. Hogeling was invited by the American Academy of Dermatology to speak on this topic at the summer session of the academy meeting in 2014.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication21/05/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note85 colour illustrations, 88 colour tables, biography
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMarcia Hogeling
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.