All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe Kaido Kid GameLong ago, Sunset Mar was the site of a gruesome massacre...and an unsolved mystery. Now six master detectives have been invited to the mar to play a deadly game hosted by Japan's greatest phantom thief. A lost treasure, an impossible poisoning, a message in blood, omius images of crows; it's all part of a puzzle t even the sleuths can solve, especially after they start turning on each other. The only one who can win the game and stop the deaths from piling up is the uninvited seventh detective: Conan!
- Author BiographyGosho Aoyama, made his debut in 1992 with CHOTTO MATTE ( Wait a minute ) which won Shogakukan's prestigious Shinjin Comic Taisho ( Newcomer's Award for Comics ) and launched his career as a critically acclaimed, top-selling manga artist. In addition to DETECTIVE CONAN which won the Shogakukan Award for best Manga in 2001, Aoyama created the popular manga, YAIBA, which won Shogakukan's Award for Manga in 1992. Aoyama's manga is greatly influenced by his boyhood love for mystery, adventure, and baseball and he has cited the tales of Arsene Lupin, Sherlock Holmes, and the samurai films of Akira Kurosawa as some of his childhood favorites.
- Author(s)Gosho Aoyama
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2009
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleCase Closed
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width190 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gosho Aoyama
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.