All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn their most monstrous case yet, Conan and his friends dress up as famous monsters for a murder mystery game set on a creaky ghost ship. It's an evening of spooky fun-until a real murder interrupts the game. Then it's up to Jimmy Kudo to figure out which rubber mask hides the face of a killer! But there's more than one monster on the loose. Faced with evidence that the Men in Black have discovered their real identities, Conan and Anita have only one hope: find the deadly assassin Vermouth before she finds them. Can they unmask the Syndicate's top mistress of disguise?
- Author BiographyGosho Aoyama made his debut in 1992 with Chotto Matte (Wait a Minute), which won Shogakukan's prestigious Shinjin Comic Taisho (Newcomer's Award for Comics) and launched his career as a critically acclaimed, top-selling manga artist. In addition to Detective Conan, which won the Shogakukan Manga Award in 2001, Aoyama created the popular manga Yaiba, which won the Shogakukan Manga Award in 1992. Aoyama's manga is greatly influenced by his boyhood love for mystery, adventure and baseball, and he has cited the tales of Arsene Lupin and Sherlock Holmes and the samurai films of Akira Kurosawa as some of his childhood favorites.
- Author(s)Gosho Aoyama
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleCase Closed
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gosho Aoyama
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.