All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionJimmy Kudo, the son of a world-rewned mystery writer, is a high school detective who has cracked the most baffling of cases. One day while on a date with his childhood friend Rachel Moore, Jimmy observes a pair of men in black involved in some shady business. The men capture Jimmy and give him a poisous substance to rub out their witness. But instead of killing him, it turns him into a little kid! Jimmy takes on the pseudonym Conan Edogawa and continues to solve all the difficult cases that come his way. All the while, he's looking for the men in black and the mysterious organization they're with in order to find a cure for his miniature malady. The Metropolitan Police set up a sting operation to catch a criminal who's threatened to kill a bride and groom. But before anyone can say, I do, Conan realizes the killer is already in the wedding party...Then the Junior Detective League tries to solve a murder in a room where everything's a little topsy-turvy. And Rachel and Serena find a man stabbed to death at the site of a romantic scene from their favorite TV drama. Which of the hopeful lovers leaving red handkerchiefs at the scene is really a murderer?
- Author BiographyGosho Aoyama made his debut in 1992 with Chotto Matte (Wait a Minute), which won Shogakukan's prestigious Shinjin Comic Taisho (Newcomer's Award for Comics) and launched his career as a critically acclaimed, top-selling manga artist. In addition to Detective Conan, which won the Shogakukan Manga Award in 2001, Aoyama created the popular manga Yaiba, which won the Shogakukan Manga Award in 1992. Aoyama's manga is greatly influenced by his boyhood love for mystery, adventure and baseball, and he has cited the tales of Arsene Lupin and Sherlock Holmes and the samurai films of Akira Kurosawa as some of his childhood favorites.
- Author(s)Gosho Aoyama
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleCase Closed
- Series Part/Volume Number52
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Weight166 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.