Case Files Anatomy by Cristo Papasakelariou, Leonard J. Cleary, Eugene C. Toy, Lawrence M. Ross (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $69.97+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionReal life clinical cases for the basic sciences and USMLE Step 1 This handy little text has everything you need to review gross anatomy...[It's] perfect for first-years just starting anatomy, second-years preparing for the boards, and third- and fourth-years going over their anatomy for their surgery rotations. --Kathleen M. Donahue, third year medical student, Midwestern University/Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine Learning on a cadaver helps you understand anatomy in 3-D; Case Files: Anatomy will help you understand that anatomy and how you'll use it in real clinical practice. --Brad Miller, Class of 2006, Weill Medical College of Cornell University You need exposure to clinical cases in order to pass course exams and ace the USMLE Step 1--and this book provides exactly that. It presents 53 real-life clinical cases that illustrate essential concepts in gross anatomy. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, anatomy pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. With this interactive system you'll learn instead of memorize. Features: 53 clinical cases, each with USMLE-style questions Clinical pearls highlight key concepts Primer on how to approach clinical problems and think like a doctor Proven learning system improves your shelf exam scores
- Author BiographyEugene C. Toy, MD is the John S. Dunn Senior Academic Chief and Program Director at The Methodist Hospital-Houston Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program, Houston, TX. He is also Clerkship Director and Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX. Lawrence M. Ross, MD, PhD is Adjunct Professor in the Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy at The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX Leonard J. Cleary, PhD is Senior Lecturer and Gross Anatomy Course Director in the Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy at The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX Cristo Papasakelariou, MD, FACOG, is Clinical Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX. He is also the Clinical Director of Gynecologic Surgery at St. Joseph Medical Center in Houston, TX.
- Author(s)Cristo Papasakelariou,Eugene C. Toy,Lawrence M. Ross,Leonard J. Cleary
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleLange Case Files
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Out-of-print date30/09/2014
- Content Noteill
- Weight495 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.