Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCambridge is sweltering, during an unusually hot summer. To Jackson Brodie, former police inspector turned private investigator, the world consists of one accounting sheet - Lost on the left, Found on the right - and the two never seem to balance. Jackson has never felt at home in Cambridge, and has a failed marriage to prove it. Surrounded by death, intrigue and misfortune, his own life haunted by a family tragedy, he attempts to unravel three disparate case histories and begins to realise that in spite of apparent diversity, everything is connected...
- Author BiographyKate Atkinson's Case Histories introduced the former private detective Jackson Brodie, who made a welcome return in One Good Turn, When Will There Be Good News? (voted Richard & Judy Best Read of the Year) and Started Early, Took My Dog. The first three Brodie novels have been adapted into a successful BBC TV series starring Jason Isaacs. She won the Whitbread (now Costa) Book of the Year prize for her first novel, Behind the Scenes at the Museum, and has been a critically acclaimed international author ever since. She was appointed MBE in the 2011 Queen's Birthday Honours list.
- Author(s)Kate Atkinson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleJackson Brodie
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Weight294 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew Jacket
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.