Case Studies for Ethics in Academic Research in the Social Sciences by Leisa Reinecke Flynn, Ronald Earl Goldsmith (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 16 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a basis for class discussion about the responsible conduct of social science research. These 16 brief research ethics cases describe situations in which ethical dilemmas arise and present the student with the opportunity to think through the different implications for researchers. The cases emphasize different types of ethical dilemmas involving faculty, students, participants, and stakeholders. Students can discuss what happened, why it was or was t unethical, and what should be the consequences for the actors. Included are the original cases complete with learning objectives, teaching tes, and questions for discussion.
- Author BiographyLeisa Reinecke Flynn is Professor of Marketing and Chair of Marketing and Fashion Merchandising at the University of Southern Mississippi where she teaches market planning to MBA students. Originally from New Orleans, she received her PhD from the University of Alabama and taught at Florida State University for nearly 20 years before moving to USM in 2010. Her research is focused on psychological measurement issues in consumer behavior and pathological exchange behavior and she has published more than 60 articles in journals and academic proceedings. In addition she has consulted in the areas of educational assessment and loss of retail business income. Ronald E. Goldsmith, Ph.D., is the Richard M. Baker Professor of Marketing in the College of Business at Florida State University where he teaches consumer behavior and marketing research. Most of his research focuses on personality's role in consumer behavior and measurement issues, especially in the areas of diffusion of innovations, consumer involvement, and services marketing. He was a co-editor (North America) for The Service Industries Journal from 1991 to 2010. He has published over 150 articles in such journals as The Journal of Services Marketing, The Journal of Consumer Behaviour, The Journal of Advertising, The European Journal of Marketing, The Journal of Social Psychology, The Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and the Journal of Business Research. His book co-authored with Gordon Foxall entitled Consumer Psychology for Marketing was first published in 1994 and appears in Chinese, Polish, Russian, and Korean editions.
- Author(s)Leisa Reinecke Flynn,Ronald Earl Goldsmith
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.