All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis voluem aims to help increase kwledge, skills and insights into making effective decisions in the bigger hall of marketing management. It contains 17 case studies which are aimed at improving the reader's skills in making and carrying out effective decisions in industrial and business marketing. Each of the case studies provides an understanding of the culture of a particular firm in a particular industry. All are based on field research studies of actual firms. The topics included cover: setting strategic direction; product and customer portfolio analysis; product development; advertising; pricing; channel management; environmental scanning; measuring strengths and weaknesses; understanding competitors' behaviour; auditing marketing activities; and international marketing strategies. These case studies also provide a diversity of industry settings ranging from a small Japanese printing firm located to MacTec Control AB, a Swedish manufacturer of high-tech equipment and from Thomson Consumer Electronics to Cavity Oil Pumps.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/01/1997
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleAdvances in Business Marketing and Purchasing
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byArch G. Woodside
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.