Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- Description'I would adopt Case Studies in 21st Century School Administration for use in my course because of its relevancy and appropriateness in depth and breadth' - Olusegun A. Sogunro, Central Connecticut State University 'The cases are good for in-class use. The length of these cases makes it easy to assign them to be read during class' - Roger Shouse, The Pennsylvania State University 'Case Studies in 21st Century School Administration is concise and readable. The authors have presented important issues that future administrators should consider' - Rodney Davis, Troy University Dothan Campus Case Studies in 21st Century School Administration presents real-life case studies portraying the challenges that today's school leaders face, including issues of diversity, school improvement, and limited resources. Authors David Gray and Agnes Smith give prospective school leaders opportunities to practice resolving complex issues in primary and secondary school settings through reflective questions, activities and authentic assessment tools for skill development. This is an excellent supplemental text for graduate courses in both educational leadership and administration.
- Author BiographyDavid Gray is Associate Professor in the Department of Educational Leadership and Foundations at The University of South Alabama. A former teacher and school principal, he teaches a number of courses in the educational administration and leadership areas. He has published extensively in journals and is a contributor to Developing the Effective Teacher: Hiring, Evaluation, and Retention Practices for the School Administrator (Aspen Publishers). Agnes Smith is Assistant Professor in the Department of Educational Leadership and Foundations at The University of South Alabama. She has published widely in education journals. She is a former teacher and school principal.
- Author(s)Agnes Smith,David L. Gray
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.