All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains invited case studies with the accompanying discussion as well as contributed papers selected by a refereeing process of 6th Workshop on Case Studies in Bayesian Statistics was held at the Carnegie Mellon University in October, 2001.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/08/2002
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 167
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlicia Carriquiry,Andrew Gelman,Constantine Gatsonis,David Higdon,Donna K. Pauler,Isabella Verdinelli,Robert E. Kass
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement6th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.