Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionCase studies for courses in Business Ethics in the Philosophy or Business curriculum. A collection of 36 original and reprinted contemporary cases that focus on ethical and social issues surrounding business. Students will be made aware of situations that require moral reflection, judgment, and decision-making, thus revealing the complexities that surround moral choices and the formation of public policy.
- Author(s)Tom L. Beauchamp
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication29/08/2003
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.