All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for students of speech-language pathology, audiology and clinical linguistics, this valuable text introduces students to all aspects of the assessment, diagsis and treatment of clients with developmental and acquired communication disorders through a series of structured case studies. Each case study includes questions which direct readers to important features of the case that will facilitate clinical learning. A selection of further readings encourages students to extend their kwledge of communication disorders. Key features of this book include: * 48 detailed case studies based on actual clients with communication disorders * 25 questions within each case study * Fully-worked answers to every question * 105 suggestions for further reading The text also develops kwledge of the epidemiology, aetiology, and linguistic and cognitive features of communication disorders, highlights salient aspects of client histories, and examines assessments and interventions used in the management of clients.
- Author BiographyLouise Cummings is Professor of Linguistics at Nottingham Trent University. She is a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists and is registered with the Health Professions Council in the UK.
- Author(s)Louise Cummings
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight1030 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.