All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCases in Consumer Behaviour Cases in Consumer Behaviour contains a selection of case studies which examine different aspects of the behaviour of European consumers. These case studies consider, amongst other issues, personal consumer decisions and interactive household decision making; cultural and social effects on consumer behaviour; new product development and diffusion in different countries; marketing communications; and consumer satisfaction and welfare. This casebook is closely related to, and is recommended for use with, Consumer Behaviour: A European Perspective by Gerrit Antonides and W. Fred van Raaij. Features of the casebook include: The authors of these cases are drawn from nine different European countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, France, Greece and Hungary The cases reflect the consumer perspective on marketing problems Each case presents a practical problem in the consumer area and poses questions for the reader. An Instructor's Manual is available from the publisher for lecturers using the casebook.
- Author BiographyGerrit Antonides is Associate Professor of Economic Psychology in the Faculty of Economics and a Fellow of the Tinbergen Institute at Erasmus University Rotterdam. W. Fred van Raaij is Professor of Marketing and Marketing Communication and Director of the research institute ERASM at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/1999
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notetables
- Weight284 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byGerrit Antonides,W.F.Van Raaij
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.