Case Studies in Family Violence by Springer Science+Business Media (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $94.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of the first edition in 1991, there has been substantial progress in our understanding of the etiology and associated features of domestic violence. As in the first edition, this book elucidates and highlights the complex multidisciplinary issues facing clinicians who work with family violence cases. Each chapter combines two illustrative cases with a broader discussion of the issues that are encountered by clinicians working with families that engage in abuse or neglect.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1470 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMichel Hersen,Robert T. Ammerman
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.