All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for use in multicultural counseling courses, graduate level practicum, or as part of a counseling techniques course, this casebook provides students with the opportunity to think critically and learn how to incorporate and apply multicultural skills and competencies in a treatment setting. This book features cases from leading scholars and practitioners in the field and is written from both the perspective of the therapist/counselor and the client/consumer. Aligned with ACA's CACREP accreditation standards, APA Guidelines for Multicultural Competence, and the AMCD Multicultural Counseling Competencies, each case contains focus questions and an analysis of the case by the author.
- Author BiographyDERALD WING SUE, PhD, is a Professor of Psychology and Education in the Department of Counseling and Clinical Psychology at Teachers College, Columbia University, where he also holds a joint appointment with the School of Social Work. He is one of the most cited multicultural scholars in the United States. MIGUEL E. GALLARDO, PsyD, is an Associate Professor of Psychology at Pepperdine University. Dr. Gallardo's areas of scholarship and research interests include understanding the psychotherapy process when working with ethnocultural communities. HELEN A. NEVILLE, PhD, is a Professor of Educational Psychology and African American Studies at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. She currently chairs the counseling psychology program and previously was a Provost Fellow at the same institution.
- Author(s)Derald Wing Sue,Helen A. Neville,Miguel E. Gallardo
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.