All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionCase Studies on Safety, Bullying, and Social Media in Schools addresses the most topical issues facing school leaders today-including bullying, harassment, inappropriate use of social media, drug use, and school safety. This case book helps aspiring educational leaders prepare and respond to even the most difficult situations that occur on school campuses and in the school community. Bridging theory and practice, each chapter includes a detailed case, artifacts for analysis, explanation of relevant case and federal law, and guiding questions for discussion. Adapted from real-world examples, the case studies in this timely resource serve as essential exercises for aspiring and practicing leaders to ensure student safety and success.
- Author BiographyLaura Trujillo-Jenks is Assistant Professor in the Department of Teacher Education at Texas Woman's University. Kenneth Jenks is the Chief of Police/Deputy City Manager in the City of Anna, Texas. He is recognized by the State of Texas as a master peace officer and instructor and is a certified teacher in Texas.
- Author(s)Kenneth Jenks,Laura Trujillo-Jenks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.