Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents a splendidly illustrated case study exploring the myriad possibilities for roofing solutions. The roof is one of the most vital components of any building, but the choice of one type of roof over ather depends t only on the building's purpose, but also on environmental considerations, climactic conditions, the suitability of construction materials, and the aesthetics of the project as a whole. Case Study: Roofs brings together a selection of some of the most invative and original roofing solutions from around the world, alongside detailed explanations of how and why the architects chose each design. This title includes full-colour photography and detailed architectural drawings and plans.
- PublisherInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- Place of PublicationSant Adria se Besos
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byMonsa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.