All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses vital issues, such as the evaluation of shale gas reservoirs and their production. Topics include the cased-hole logging environment, reservoir fluid properties; flow regimes; temperature, ise, cement bond, and pulsed neutron logging; and casing inspection. Production logging charts and tables are included in the appendices. The work serves as a comprehensive reference for production engineers with upstream E&P companies, well logging service company employees, university students, and petroleum industry training professionals.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Bateman is currently a professor in the Department of Petroleum of Engineering at Texas Tech University. He also joined Amoco and has held posts as chief petrophysicist of Halliburton Logging Services, Engineering Manager for Bridas (now Pan American Energy) and Regional Manager for Gaffney Cline & Associates' Latin American operations.
- Author(s)Richard M. Bateman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note148 black & white illustrations, 73 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight638 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.