All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionCases and Materials on UK and EC Competition Law is designed to help the reader make sense of this fast-developing and often complex area of law. By providing readers with a broad range of materials relating to both UK and EC competition law, prominent cases and materials are collected in one place making this an invaluable resource for students. Useful tes and questions help to check progress and reinforce understanding and expanded further reading points students towards useful websites, books, and articles. Including hard-to-find primary sources as well as extracts from cases, statutes, and academic sources, and supported by penetrating commentary and insightful tes, the second edition of Cases and Materials on UK & EC Competition Law is a vital tool for anyone serious about developing a grasp of this increasingly significant subject.
- Author BiographyKirsty Middleton is a solicitor and lecturer in law at the University of Strathclyde. She specialises in EU law and competition law and has published several papers in both areas. She is the editor of Blackstones UK and EC Competition Documents, also published by Oxford University Press. Barry Rodger is a professor of law at the University of Strathclyde where he teaches competition law. He has published widely, and is co-author, with Angus MacCulloch, of Competition Law and Policy in the EC and UK. Angus MacCulloch is a senior lecturer in law at the University of Lancaster. He has published widely and is co-author, with Barry Rodger, of Competition Law and Policy in the EC and UK. Jonathan Galloway is a lecturer in Law at Newcastle University where he specialises in Competition Law and European Law. His doctoral research was in the field of Competition Law and he has published several papers in this area.
- Author(s)Angus MacCulloch,Barry Rodger,Dr. Jonathan Galloway,Kirsty Middleton
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- SubjectEU Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1151 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.