All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionCases Materials on the Carriage of Goods by Sea includes a collection of legislative material, standard form contracts and up-to-date coverage of English case law. It covers the major areas of chartering and bills of lading, as well as matters such as exclusion and limitation of liability. This edition has been comprehensively updated and adds the latest cases to its strong coverage of classic authorities. Notable additions in the chapters dealing with bills of lading include The Starsin, The Rafaela S, Motis Exports and The David Agmashenebeli. On the Carriage of Goods by Sea Act 1992, the important decisions of The Berge Sisar and East West Corp are incorporated, while key recent decisions on chartering, such as The Hill Harmony, The Happy Day and The Stolt Spur are fully treated. This book provides an up-to-date collection of materials relating to the carriage of goods by sea which will be of value to both students of law and legal practitioners.
- Author BiographyMartin Dockray is Professor of Law. He is also Pro Vice- Chancellor and Director of the Institute of Law at City University.
- Author(s)Martin Dockray
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Out-of-print date17/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.