All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionCases in Business and Management, Second Edition w consists of 18 current business cases from Australia, New Zealand and our region. This valuable and yet affordable teaching resource has been designed for students of business, international business, and strategy for both postgraduate & undergraduate level. This title includes most cases that either take or include an international perspective. It includes cases that are timely and relevant to today's global ecomic situation, including ABC Learning, the Tata Na, and Wesfarmers. It updates two cases on CSR and the global financial crisis. It also includes eight new cases: Gloria Jeans, Samsung, Harvey Norman, BHP, Grameen Bank (a micro-lender), Virgin Blue, Optus, and General Motors.
- Author BiographyDr Quamrul Alam is Senior Lecturer, Department of Management at Monash University in Melbourne Australia. Quamrul lectures in strategic planning, strategic management and international business. Nazmul Amin Majumdar is a doctoral research fellow, Department of Management at Monash University in Melbourne Australia. His areas of research currently include CSR & corporate governance.
- Author(s)Nazmul Amin Majumdar,Quamrul Alam
- PublisherTilde Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPrahran
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTilde University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.