All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis casebook provides real-world applications addressing the financial decisions that manager's face at entrepreneurial and mid-size companies.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert Stretcher is a finance professor at Sam Houston State University. He has 20 years of teaching experience in finance. He is president of the Institute of Finance Case Research and managing editor of the Journal of Finance Case Research. Professor Stretcher is among the foremost scholars involved in case teaching and research, and has published numerous articles in these areas, as well as a wide variety of other finance areas. Professor Stretcher's PhD is in finance and monetary theory from the University of Tennessee. Dr. Timothy B. Michael is a finance professor at The University of Houston-Clear Lake. He has 13 years of teaching experience in finance. He serves as an associate editor of the Journal of Finance Case Research. Professor Michael has served as a casewriting consultant for several published works. Professor Michael's PhD is from the University of South Carolina, where he received outstanding teaching accolades.
- Author(s)Robert Stretcher,Timothy B. Michael
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication26/10/2004
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight440 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.