Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionUses international relations theory to understand the most current and pressing issues facing the world Designed to complement the main themes of any introductory course, this bestselling text presents original case studies that survey the state of the international system and look in-depth at issues of current interest. Cases in International Relations offers more than a collection of journal articles; it provides a coherent and accessible approach that encourages students to put international relations concepts to practical use. ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
- Author BiographyDonald M. Snow is Professor of Political Science at the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa. He is the author of numerous books and articles on national security, international conflict, and American foreign policy.
- Author(s)Donald M. Snow
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.