CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionProviding concrete examples of successes and pitfalls of e-services management, this text offers a definition and typology of e-services and their main characteristics through theoretical papers and case studies.
- Author BiographyAda Scupola, Roskilda University, Denmark.
- Author(s)Ada Scupola
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1038 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.