All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionInstitutions of higher learning rely heavily on techlogical invation to effectively deliver educational services and provide students with a quality experience. Thus, the ability of leaders and administrators at these institutions to produce effective policy and to invate in an evolving world hinges on successfully applying techlogical solutions to everyday challenges facing their college or university. Cases on Techlogies for Educational Leadership and Administration in Higher Education brings together a collection of practical case studies exploring the application of new techlogies, such as student management systems and enterprise resource planning, along with strategies that educational leaders can use to foster organizational change. Targeted toward college and university administrators and leaders, this book discusses successful strategies for managing universities in the tech-savvy 21st century.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1293 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byRocci Luppicini
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.