All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionSchool-university partnerships have the potential to greatly benefit teaching and learning in PK-12 environments, as well as educator preparation programs. This collaboration is advantageous to teachers, counselors, and administrators. Professional Development Schools and Transformative Partnerships provides a comprehensive look at the design, implementation, and impact of educational initiatives between schools and universities. Including cases and research on existing collaborations, this publication addresses barriers and trends in order to provide direction for successful partnerships in the future. This book is an essential reference source for educational leaders in colleges, schools, and departments of education, as well as leaders of PK-12 schools.
- Author BiographyDrew Polly, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1166 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDrew Polly
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.